Health Check-up means Peace of Mind
At Mumbai Clinic, we believe that health is a state of complete physical, mental
and social well being. A comprehensive health check-up is essential in providing
continuous health surveillance at all times. After all, a stitch in time saves nine.
Our Body - a Temple
Our scriptures tell us that our body is a temple in which the soul resides. Isn't
it our duty to keep it fit and strong? In order to take timely action, all normal
persons should get themselves checked once a year.
Is it too much to devote half a day a year for your well being?
You should take your health seriously you may be at risk if you are:
- Smoker / Heavy drinker
- Executive with a stressful job
- Suffering or having a family history of diabetes, high blood pressure and heart
- Low exercise tolerance
- Losing weight
- Having chronic indigestion
A simple guide for our Health Check-up
- Seek prior appointment
- On the appointed day, do come by 8.00 a.m. It helps you to flow in a batch.
- Take following actions before that:
- Do not take anything (not even tea) after dinner at 8.00 p.m. the previous night.
- An early light dinner the previous night is recommended.
- A small stool sample should be brought in a clean plastic/glass container. If desired,
the containers may be collected earlier from OPD Counter.
- Please fill in all details about your health in the questionnaire handed over to
- Reports will be ready after 4 days and should be collected before 4.00 p.m.
You will be examined by a reputed physician and surgeon.
- Please inform the Lab. technician if you are diabetic
- Ladies, please inform the X-ray technician if you are pregnant and do not give urine
for examination during menses.
- Avoid heavy meals and alcohol 24 hours prior to the Health Check-up.
If you need any assistance please call us at:
Health Check-up Room:
"When you report for check-up, please bring medicines which you may be taking for
high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease etc."
Health Check-up Packages at Mumbai Clinic Include :
- Basic Health Check up
- Executive Profile
- Pre marital (Male)
- Pre marital (female)
- Diabetic basic profile
- Diabetic Comprehensive profile
- Cardiac Profile.